Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Agtp

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangef7 View Post
    So what is clicksalotís name on ilsnow.com?
    That would be none other than P&A himself! I use a word of caution though. He has a privately owned lake somewhere up there where they can legally go and break all kinds of laws including speeding.

    I have to admit, I had to go over good ole Darrin's site to look it up and was still mystified by the stupidity there. Not only is he and still remains high on his alcohol stint, but now it has progressed into having drinks in you like Red Bull. It's pure comedy over I swear.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drift Breaker View Post
    That would be none other than P&A himself! I use a word of caution though. He has a privately owned lake somewhere up there where they can legally go and break all kinds of laws including speeding.

    I have to admit, I had to go over good ole Darrin's site to look it up and was still mystified by the stupidity there. Not only is he and still remains high on his alcohol stint, but now it has progressed into having drinks in you like Red Bull. It's pure comedy over I swear.
    Darrin obviously has a very delicate constitution if he canít function properly after the consumption of an energy drink.
    He has been riding outside of ilsnow land this winter though so he has been making baby steps of progress. I think heís almost ready to take the training wheels off and ride like a big boy!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,248

    Default

    [QUOTE=orangef7;229894]Darrin obviously has a very delicate constitution if he canít function properly after the consumption of an energy drink.
    He has been riding outside of ilsnow land this winter though so he has been making baby steps of progress. I think heís almost ready to take the training wheels off and ride like a big boy![/QUOTE
    Bahahahaha

    Must Paul only had half a day at the comptrollers office today.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangef7 View Post
    Darrin obviously has a very delicate constitution if he canít function properly after the consumption of an energy drink.
    He has been riding outside of ilsnow land this winter though so he has been making baby steps of progress. I think heís almost ready to take the training wheels off and ride like a big boy!
    I too see Darrin has been slowly getting further awy from mom's basement. Hes made a few trips to the moose river plains this year which from Indian lake isn't a bad ride. Must be a real boring trip though when u have to take the same trail out and in. By its Darrin so maybe once he gets a couple root beers in him the trails change???

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    This is what happens when you settle for good enough.
    Maybe the NYSSA and itís emoloyees will play hardball with OPRHP bahahaha
    Looks like the wording has been revised.
    I wonder why?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Fabius, North Redfield
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI View Post
    Looks like the wording has been revised.
    I wonder why?
    I was told that the programmers had the wording wrong, these changes are only going forward for labor and equipment, they are not retroactive and do not affect grooming loops, if you have a helper with you when grooming you may use grooming loop for them under the labor form but use "groomer assistant" under the job discription.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    pulaski
    Posts
    7,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
    I was told that the programmers had the wording wrong, these changes are only going forward for labor and equipment, they are not retroactive and do not affect grooming loops, if you have a helper with you when grooming you may use grooming loop for them under the labor form but use "groomer assistant" under the job discription.
    sprocket; good to see you on; are you guys putting on a breakfast or did I miss it
    if i said it once, i'll say it again. what was it i said?

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Fabius, North Redfield
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old jerry View Post
    sprocket; good to see you on; are you guys putting on a breakfast or did I miss it
    Nope, not enough volunteers!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clicksallot View Post
    You must be working with Clouseau
    Paul where did you go?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •