Thread: Warm up

Default Warm up

Looks like the next two weeks will be warm and rain for north cemtral pa so all we have left is February and march to hope we get any snow

its only Jan 7 th here and your writing off the whole month of Jan already
    MAN some folks just don't have any positive thinking any more
    why so negative here?
    think positive
    I'd rather HOPE we get snow so I can ride than GIVE up
    might as well sell your sleds and get out of the sport and ONLY buy another one IF it ever snows with your thinking here?
    Sorry =not trying to bash, but Geezze!
    some of us still have faith winter will drop some snow this winter and even in THIS JANUARY! LOL
    if not, back to NY I will a go!

Default Wow !!!

Well with alot of you throwing the towel in already there will probably be alot of sleds for sale. HAHAHA !! Most of the Pa. riding I've done in my 25+ years of riding have always happed mid to late January. Come on don't give up yet!!
    Winners never quit, quitters never win!!
    THINK SNOW !!!

Default Itís not negative....

Itís being realistic! And yes I travel to tug hill where the snow is but people are getting frustrated with not being able to ride in their home state and constantly traveling 3-4 hours just to get a ride in for the 3rd winter in a row!!!! So hope and faith are wearing thin and I think thatís very understandable. Getting tough to drink the positive koolaid these days...

Quote Originally Posted by hardrider728 View Post
    Itís being realistic! And yes I travel to tug hill where the snow is but people are getting frustrated with not being able to ride in their home state and constantly traveling 3-4 hours just to get a ride in for the 3rd winter in a row!!!! So hope and faith are wearing thin and I think thatís very understandable. Getting tough to drink the positive koolaid these days...
    Depends where you live in pa..i mostly ride just over the border in ny. but today i rode in pa
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    The SURGEON GENERAL never said anything about SMOKIN your friends

Quote Originally Posted by pafirecat View Post
    Depends where you live in pa..i mostly ride just over the border in ny. but today i rode in pa
    pafirecat - where did you find snow? "Have snow will travel! " we decided 3 years ago we're throwing it in or buying new and traveling. We went with option 2!! Though wish we could just ride in Potter. I'm thinking about Erie or Western NY just to get a break from Tug and OF.
    Josh

PSSA, God's Country Black Forest
    NYSSA, Turin Ridge Riders

2017 Switchback ProS 800
    2016 Switchback ProS 800
    1980 Centurion 500
    1979 TXL 340
    1978 Scorpion TKX 440
    1977 TX 440
    1976 Liquifire 440

Rode for the first time today in Erie area.
    Made the trip out and rode in the mckean snow riders poker run, had a great time met some new people and they have tons of snow out there. Will definitely ride there again!
    Last edited by Scott63; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Potter_Polaris View Post
    pafirecat - where did you find snow? "Have snow will travel! " we decided 3 years ago we're throwing it in or buying new and traveling. We went with option 2!! Though wish we could just ride in Potter. I'm thinking about Erie or Western NY just to get a break from Tug and OF.
    Home trails in mckean county, DukeCenter, Rixford area..hit me up if your looking to ride in wny. more then happy to show you around
    The SURGEON GENERAL never said anything about SMOKIN your friends

Home trails in mckean county, DukeCenter, Rixford area..hit me up if your looking to ride in wny. more then happy to show you around
    Thanks you, I may take you up on that. We're watching the weather and trail updates closely. I'm getting concerned the only place to withstand the warm and rain could be Tug Hill because of the amount of snow.
    Josh

PSSA, God's Country Black Forest
    NYSSA, Turin Ridge Riders

2017 Switchback ProS 800
    2016 Switchback ProS 800
    1980 Centurion 500
    1979 TXL 340
    1978 Scorpion TKX 440
    1977 TX 440
    1976 Liquifire 440

Default Looking good

Glad to see someone out packing down the base..... Glad to see you gettin miles in. I've just been rutting up the corn field behind my house.

While you may not survive the rain Thursday, you look to be right back in business this weekend. Dont tell anyone I said that though...

Enjoy.

Nut