Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Schumer Gillibrand

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,247

    Default Schumer Gillibrand

    https://www.facebook.com/WCAXTV/posts/10159913698910442
    Can someone get one of these elected heroís on this please

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Harrisburg Pa
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/WCAXTV/posts/10159913698910442
    Can someone get one of these elected heroís on this please
    Are you kidding, These two jackazzes have more important things to do, like trying to impeach Trump, because he is making America Great again.
    If people dont need freebies then, down with the dummycrats.

    At least you can find Non Ethanol in Ny.
    Im confused, wait... maybe i'm not.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    CNY
    Posts
    3,543

    Default

    Circle K recently bought out Nice & Easy, and last week made a corporate decision to eliminate non-ethanol 91 octane fuel.
    Stay Right and BETWEEN the Stakes!!

    Join a club WHEREVER you ride!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Harrisburg Pa
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 800cc28 View Post
    Circle K recently bought out Nice & Easy, and last week made a corporate decision to eliminate non-ethanol 91 octane fuel.
    That sucks ! I was going to say that Nice & Easy has Non Ethanol
    Im confused, wait... maybe i'm not.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 800cc28 View Post
    Circle K recently bought out Nice & Easy, and last week made a corporate decision to eliminate non-ethanol 91 octane fuel.
    At least their competitors will still have it. Iíd be curious to see if it has any effect on fuel sales at the constableville nice and easy.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    CNY
    Posts
    3,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangef7 View Post
    At least their competitors will still have it. Iíd be curious to see if it has any effect on fuel sales at the constableville nice and easy.
    Possibly increased sales of ethanol fuel treatment?
    Stay Right and BETWEEN the Stakes!!

    Join a club WHEREVER you ride!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 800cc28 View Post
    Possibly increased sales of ethanol fuel treatment?
    Star Tron or K100

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jordan,Boylston New York
    Posts
    827

    Default Forget snake oils

    Quote Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
    Star Tron or K100
    we stopped using snake oils . The last two years we've had problems with K100 clogging up our fuel pic up ,filters and burning out our pumps on both our new ski doos after sitting all summer. We only use non ethanal gas from now on.
    Winona Rec
    Pulaski-Boylston
    Redfield Assn
    Osceola Assn

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central pennsylvania
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boylston rider View Post
    we stopped using snake oils . The last two years we've had problems with K100 clogging up our fuel pic up ,filters and burning out our pumps on both our new ski doos after sitting all summer. We only use non ethanal gas from now on.
    Totally agree with this!! This Ethanol fuel is such a crock of ***t!! What is the point behind it!!?? It decreases fuel mileage and takes its toll on equipment especially smal engines and their components! Iím over this crap and it needs to be addressed! Just go back to straight gasoline in everything and stop with the $ racket!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    6,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pguss24 View Post
    Totally agree with this!! This Ethanol fuel is such a crock of ***t!! What is the point behind it!!?? It decreases fuel mileage and takes its toll on equipment especially smal engines and their components! Iím over this crap and it needs to be addressed! Just go back to straight gasoline in everything and stop with the $ racket!!
    Just follow the Money. How do you think so many in Congress become millionaires a few years after they arrive on a salary of $172k a year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •