Thread: St. Zenon Jan 10 UPDATE

Default St. Zenon Jan 10 UPDATE

Minus 10F this morning. Short ride to breakfast in St. Come this morning. Trail from Vieux Moulin to power line cut off for St Come PERFECT/ That's 63 to 343. For the next 5 to 7 miles logging, but trail good because it runs beside logging rode. So, trails good to fantastic.....weather to turn warm tomorrow and rain Thus - Fri. Snow storm predicted for this Saturday 8 - 12 inches !! Will let you know. My serious riding starts Jan 15 for three weeks as we have 3 different groups coming to visit and we will be riding all over Quebec.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Minus 10F this morning. Short ride to breakfast in St. Come this morning. Trail from Vieux Moulin to power line cut off for St Come PERFECT/ That's 63 to 343. For the next 5 to 7 miles logging, but trail good because it runs beside logging rode. So, trails good to fantastic.....weather to turn warm tomorrow and rain Thus - Fri. Snow storm predicted for this Saturday 8 - 12 inches !! Will let you know. My serious riding starts Jan 15 for three weeks as we have 3 different groups coming to visit and we will be riding all over Quebec.
    That is great news, I would be interested in the snow amounts.

Thanks Gerry

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Gerry,

With the CRAPPY weather in NY I am very curious how the trails are holding up. only 7 days till we join you on the trails.

Appreciate the information

Eric