Thread: St Zenon UPDATE Jan 12

Default St Zenon UPDATE Jan 12

Well 40F for two days now and moderate rain all day today so far it has certainly not helped the trails. We have lost 8" of snow on our measuring post in our yard. Driveway, road, and everything is now ice.

The 8" to 12" of snow tonight and tomorrow predicted is now expected to 2" to 4" and temps are going to plument. Hopefully the trails have held up better than my driveway and the coming snow will be enough. Before this warm up the trails were fantastic.

I will go out and ride tomorrow and let you all know what I find. I have guests coming Sunday, maybe!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Well 40F for two days now and moderate rain all day today so far it has certainly not helped the trails. We have lost 8" of snow on our measuring post in our yard. Driveway, road, and everything is now ice.

The 8" to 12" of snow tonight and tomorrow predicted is now expected to 2" to 4" and temps are going to plument. Hopefully the trails have held up better than my driveway and the coming snow will be enough. Before this warm up the trails were fantastic.

I will go out and ride tomorrow and let you all know what I find. I have guests coming Sunday, maybe!
    Gerry,

Appreciate the update.

Eric