Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: P.B.S.C. Update

Quote Originally Posted by Tughillrzr View Post
    Boy oh boy this weekend was top notch! Not one, not two but three groomers is right! The flattest and widest trails in a long time!! It must be that the club is turning a new leaf.

Wait a minute.... It canít be because the whole clubs leadership(basically ) has been Fired!! Trump is in Office!

Hopefully with all the bad apples gone this club will and can be ranked right up there with all the other Great Clubs on the hill.

the people in charge now arenít gonna let the trails get the way they have been. They know the hill always has snow and will do there best to maintain them!!

Oj, you canít say my son , my family, my sh..... , my trophy, my awards , my anything anymore. so, please enjoy that pasture because you just have been put out to rest with the rest of the clueless!

Best wishes to the new officers and board members come April! Youíll will now have a lot more people wanting to help!!

Cupcakes for everyone!!
    It's not gonna matter the clueless dope will still be on here with his usual rants.

Quote Originally Posted by Tughillrzr View Post
    Boy oh boy this weekend was top notch! Not one, not two but three groomers is right! The flattest and widest trails in a long time!! It must be that the club is turning a new leaf.

Wait a minute.... It canít be because the whole clubs leadership(basically ) has been Fired!! Trump is in Office!

Hopefully with all the bad apples gone this club will and can be ranked right up there with all the other Great Clubs on the hill.

the people in charge now arenít gonna let the trails get the way they have been. They know the hill always has snow and will do there best to maintain them!!

Oj, you canít say my son , my family, my sh..... , my trophy, my awards , my anything anymore. so, please enjoy that pasture because you just have been put out to rest with the rest of the clueless!

Best wishes to the new officers and board members come April! Youíll will now have a lot more people wanting to help!!

Cupcakes for everyone!!
    Website says elections are in April??
    Isn't a bit early to be celebrating?

Default good people

as my son and his wife and a few others stepped down; we do have experienced people stepping up to the plate. it will still be an ambitious club as usual. we put in our 15 yrs along with so many good people; we gained a lott; building bought ; renovated inside and out; paid for ; new equipment; bulldozer; tractor and brush hog trailers to haul the equipment ; two international stake body trucks; storage trailers. you name it; we probably have it; we have an excellent fund raiser group , when you walk away from all this progress ; you hope the new people will continue and not lose what was gained. we are very confident in the replacement choices; they have worked hard for our club . respect them! they earned it!
    if i said it once, i'll say it again. what was it i said?

Quote Originally Posted by old jerry View Post
    as my son and his wife and a few others stepped down; we do have experienced people stepping up to the plate. it will still be an ambitious club as usual. we put in our 15 yrs along with so many good people; we gained a lott; building bought ; renovated inside and out; paid for ; new equipment; bulldozer; tractor and brush hog trailers to haul the equipment ; two international stake body trucks; storage trailers. you name it; we probably have it; we have an excellent fund raiser group , when you walk away from all this progress ; you hope the new people will continue and not lose what was gained. we are very confident in the replacement choices; they have worked hard for our club . respect them! they earned it!
    Well maybe now you & yours can actually go out sleddiní!
    Cranky ol' white dude.

Quote Originally Posted by oko View Post
    Well maybe now you & yours can actually go out sleddiní!
    OJ could be the new Magnum! He has the experience!
    "Persistent Violator"

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    OJ could be the new Magnum! He has the experience!
    Hopefully without Magnumís felonious proclivities.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I enjoyed Magnum's reviews of the entire Hill on a 550 fan loaner sled every night all winter.
    Despite what you read on this site, we are in the Golden Age of Snowmobiling.
    Our trails are in good to excellent condition 90% + of the time.
    Our clubs are, for the most part, well-run by dedicated volunteers and leadership.
    Grooming is pretty consistent across the State.
    Your sled is likely the most comfortable, reliable and fuel efficient snowmobile you've ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI View Post
    Website says elections are in April??
    Isn't a bit early to be celebrating?
    he has no clue ; never did!; he is a 955er! jabbed the club continuously; even closed the trail on his property because we decieded against building on HIS peorerty! can you imagine if we did? it was a vote among the members and no Russians were allowed; lol

Quote Originally Posted by OrwellianCamper View Post
    I don't know what you guys are talking about. I enjoyed Magnum's reviews of the entire Hill on a 550 fan loaner sled every night all winter.
    I also enjoyed them

Default snow on the hill

new snow ; cold temps that won't freeze waterholes for the weight of the groomers and prob a bunch of trees down; see how the new people do! there is atleast a foot of new snow up there check it out cupcake.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast