Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: P.B.S.C. Update

Quote Originally Posted by Loner 618 View Post
    I'm waiting to get you behind the wheel Brian. It won't be long before some of us pass the torch. I can tell Walt is going to do very well.
    Sounds good. We r in the process of making Boylston our permanent home. We r shooting to b here by 2020.
    Winona Rec
    Pulaski-Boylston
    Redfield Assn
    Osceola Assn

Default groomer report

jerry and ben was out last night ; groomed from Pulaski barn to Boylston barn and back! trail was laying rock hard according ben!
    ride responsible and be safe
    if i said it once, i'll say it again. what was it i said?

Not sure who was out grooming on the Bice Rd last night but we stopped and thanked you for an awesome job done. I was the guy on the 2 up with my son that shook your hands in appreciation. I know Ive been one of the critics of the club on here. My apologies..!! THANK YOU for all your doing..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sgviper View Post
    Not sure who was out grooming on the Bice Rd last night but we stopped and thanked you for an awesome job done. I was the guy on the 2 up with my son that shook your hands in appreciation. I know I’ve been one of the critics of the club on here. My apologies..!! THANK YOU for all your doing..!!!
    I'll be the first to say we did drop the ball in the beginning we though we were ready but we weren't. Hopefully we have turned things around to provide everyone with great trails to ride and I'm hoping that those that said they would never be part of P.B.S.C. will change there minds and say you know I want to be part of that those guys do a good job..
    Last edited by Loner 618; 1 Week Ago at 09:32 AM.
    No B.S. here, just fact.Ask me.
    1% er

Were y one of the guys put that night..??

Default Don't get excited

sometimes when things don't go right for our club; you can bet there are guys trying to straighten things out while people are bashing the club ; sometime people wonder why they even bother. just Friday at our meeting a couple of the guys were talking about not even starting their sleds; no time; but when something goes wrong at the club; they are there. mother nature can kick your ass every now and then; this year was our year. thank god for our fundraisers all summer. snowmobiling is a 12 month a year job; its a non profit business! ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by old jerry View Post
    sometimes when things don't go right for our club; you can bet there are guys trying to straighten things out while people are bashing the club ; sometime people wonder why they even bother. just Friday at our meeting a couple of the guys were talking about not even starting their sleds; no time; but when something goes wrong at the club; they are there. mother nature can kick your ass every now and then; this year was our year. thank god for our fundraisers all summer. snowmobiling is a 12 month a year job; its a non profit business! ride safe
    Like most clubs PBSC has come a long way. Anyone remember when there was no "Pulaski" in the club? The trail ended at the railroad tracks in Lacona, events were held at the VFW and groomer maintenance and storage was done at someone's residence. Times have changed and funding for clubs have changed. You can now link up with any trail system from PBSC. When things are not perfect it is easy to say "WTF", but let's remember this is all volunteer. After you've cleaned your driveway in the morning worked 8-12 hours come home and most times cleaned your driveway again it makes for a long day. Not to mention any other obligations,this leaves little time for those who choose to volunteer.

Default Selkirk state park trails and down to the lake

TRAILS DOWN THIS WAY ARE TOAST; LETS NOT TARE UP PEOPLES PROPERTY. WE WILL GET ANOTHER FREEZE AND MORE SNOW ! ITS JUST THE MIDDLE OF FEBUARY. RIDE THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS WHERE ITS 10 f COLDER! THANKS GUYS; WE NEED TO PRESERVE WHAT WE HAVE

Quote Originally Posted by Loner 618 View Post
    I'll be the first to say we did drop the ball in the beginning we though we were ready but we weren't. Hopefully we have turned things around to provide everyone with great trails to ride and I'm hoping that those that said they would never be part of P.B.S.C. will change there minds and say you know I want to be part of that those guys do a good job..
    And I will be the first to admit that the last few times we rode your trails they were phenomenal. Most recently, this past Tuesday, I put many miles on and COULDN'T FIND A BUMP. Thanks to all you guys and your hard work, it doesn't go unnoticed. After listening to the bickering and name calling early in the season I'm glad to see you persevered. A job well done. Hats off to your club.

No grooming all weekend! Must all be eating spaghetti!!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast