Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: P.B.S.C. Update

Well it is nice you are finally set for the rest of the season, but there may not be much of a season, at least for a while with the warm up and rain Monday afternoon though Tuesday evening, then another warm up next Saturday probably lasting for a few days. Glad I have 1,400 miles in so far.

Default From HCS site, everyone thinks Pulaski trails suck

copy and paste from HCS

"Pulaski/Boylston NEVER grooms....their **** is always whooped. Apparently they have a volunteer issue as well as a constant groomer issue.

Edited to add - My buddy has emailed them a few times during the off season looking to take the groomer class and help out with grooming, but they never got back to him."

No wonder their trails are always ****! They always have Excuses, internal politics within club, old farts not allowing change for good, pocketing money from state, etc....!!!
    Work hard, play hard!

Quote Originally Posted by ORANGE F7 View Post
    copy and paste from HCS

"Pulaski/Boylston NEVER grooms....their **** is always whooped. Apparently they have a volunteer issue as well as a constant groomer issue.

Edited to add - My buddy has emailed them a few times during the off season looking to take the groomer class and help out with grooming, but they never got back to him."

No wonder their trails are always ****! They always have Excuses, internal politics within club, old farts not allowing change for good, pocketing money from state, etc....!!!
    Hopefully we can turn that around to say Pulaski/Boylston trails are really nice good job guys. You can make some of the people happy some of the time, you can make most of the people happy most of the time, but you can't make all of the people happy all of the time.
    No B.S. here, just fact.Ask me.
    1% er

Quote Originally Posted by carol View Post
    Thanks....whos up there? Brian? what shape is the beaver creek trail? you do my fav trail out to mcDonald?
    For the most part it's myself Brian and ranger Dave doing the hill. Brian stepped up and took charge of who, when, and where groomers go out. S-54 was done.
    1% er

Sunday morning ride from Redfield to Winona today was awesome!!! Lil John trails perfect! Thanks! I needed that after 2 days of getting beat up!

Quote Originally Posted by ORANGE F7 View Post
    copy and paste from HCS

why don't you just stop at a monthly meeting some time ; you may not be so clueless; every penny comes in to that club is recorded and every penny that pays the bills is recorded. the treasuser hands out a copy of the report and goes over it right at the meeting ; any questions are answered and the report is approved by the group present at that meeting! if we aren't grooming ; how does the odometer and hr meters gain hours on the groomers ; we did have our share of groomer problems this year and they were worked on! by the same core of members you put down ; you must be one of those liberal crybabies ! as far as groomer classes ; all everyone else did was make a phone call when the class was advertised; stepping up to the plate is the best way to make direct contact with the instructor of the class. if anybody is not active with any club; their instruction really isn't needed. our club holds classes to anyone from any club who has stepped up to the plate to help the sport! nobody ever starts at the top in any business ; just my opinion! not the clubs. clueless crybabies don't usually dont step up to the plate.
    if i said it once, i'll say it again. what was it i said?

Quote Originally Posted by old jerry View Post
    why don't you just stop at a monthly meeting some time ; you may not be so clueless; every penny comes in to that club is recorded and every penny that pays the bills is recorded. the treasuser hands out a copy of the report and goes over it right at the meeting ; any questions are answered and the report is approved by the group present at that meeting! if we aren't grooming ; how does the odometer and hr meters gain hours on the groomers ; we did have our share of groomer problems this year and they were worked on! by the same core of members you put down ; you must be one of those liberal crybabies ! as far as groomer classes ; all everyone else did was make a phone call when the class was advertised; stepping up to the plate is the best way to make direct contact with the instructor of the class. if anybody is not active with any club; their instruction really isn't needed. our club holds classes to anyone from any club who has stepped up to the plate to help the sport! nobody ever starts at the top in any business ; just my opinion! not the clubs. clueless crybabies don't usually dont step up to the plate.
    Easy Jerry it's just something F7 found on another site.
    1% er

Quote Originally Posted by old jerry View Post
    why don't you just stop at a monthly meeting some time ; you may not be so clueless; every penny comes in to that club is recorded and every penny that pays the bills is recorded. the treasuser hands out a copy of the report and goes over it right at the meeting ; any questions are answered and the report is approved by the group present at that meeting! if we aren't grooming ; how does the odometer and hr meters gain hours on the groomers
    Just because all of your money and time can be accounted for doesn’t mean that all of your time and money were spent wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by orangef7 View Post
    Just because all of your money and time can be accounted for doesn’t mean that all of your time and money were spent wisely.
    that's all in the records also ; come to a monthly meeting; your questions will be answered ; now if you are accusing us of stealing money ; there is a place for you! are you accusing us or just running your mouth on hearsay? by the way; us old guys do what we can! i'm now out as my disabilities took over. we have had groomer operators who groomed the same year they joined the club. there is no so called clique in our club! we have many operators and do what we can. it can be better explained at a meeting; the group would be happy to answer questions. our club works 12 months a year! Tuesday we will be replaceing a bridge that's damaged beyond running a groomer over ; stop by ; its just inside the Selkirk shores state park enterance; right side anyone else interested for tues. bridge work; just show up around 10am. the guys will be there! and could always use young help! its for your sport! enjoy
    if i said it once, i'll say it again. what was it i said?

Quote Originally Posted by Loner 618 View Post
    Hopefully we can turn that around to say Pulaski/Boylston trails are really nice good job guys. You can make some of the people happy some of the time, you can make most of the people happy most of the time, but you can't make all of the people happy all of the time.
    Your trail system is really nice and trails were great this weekend. Thank you all for your efforts. It is much appreciated

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast