Thread: Black Moshannon poker run

Default Black Moshannon poker run

The poker run is officially on for Saturday 2/10. We received about 5" of new snow today, but we also got some of the rain as well. We have a total of 6" of very wet snow now. With cold temps tonight it should set up nice and have decent condition for the ride. This is the only fund raiser we do...please come out in support. For more info please visit our website www.blackmosnow.com

Thumbs up Good Times

Hey don't miss this poker run these guy's and gal's work hard and do a great job with their poker run. It's a great time with the Black Mo. club !! Good Times, Good Food and Good Friends.

Default Black Mo Poker Run this Saturday

http://blackmosnow.com/poker-run/

Club members are reporting very good riding.

Conditions are holding well. DCNR groomed some yesterday, and I expect more done today. The roads are real nice for most part, and the woods sections are bumpy but holding snow. The Tram road is plowed tight...my advice is stay away from it. That is the only section being affected by logging right now. Looking at the extended forecast you better get out now.
    Hope to see everyone there
    BMC

Default Poker Run

I just drove through park on my way home from work about 10pm. Temp was about 27 and trails looked great. Should be great conditions in the morning for the poker run. Come out and support the club.

We had a pretty good turn out. We had 106 registered riders. Conditions held up pretty well considering the traffic and temps. The woods trails really took a beating, and the roads were thin in the middle but plenty of snow on the edges. I just want to thank everyone for the support. Hope everyone had a good time!
    Thanks
    BMC

Default Nice Day

BMC, Thanks to you and everyone at the club for all the effort it took. Good times were had by all, even with the warming temp's and the low snow. Still good times by all. Thanks again!!