Thread: C7 "The Rails"

Default C7 "The Rails"

Trail conditions C7 "The Rails"
    CAUTION ! Reports, some unconfirmed, are that C7 from Beaver River to Mt Arab Road in Conifer have been groomed BETWEEN THE RAILS ONLY buy sled pulled drags. Conditions are POOR with RAILS SHOWING. My opinion is DON'T RIDE YET ! I will update as information come in.

Addendum: Reports of some people snowmobiling between the rails. That is a good way to become intimate with your snowmobile dealers SERVICE MGR. More snow tonight and tomorrow PREDICTED by the WEATHER GUESSERS !
    redsleddawg
    Rider of new snowfall.

Default 2/16/18 C7 The Rails

Quote Originally Posted by redsleddawg View Post
    Trail conditions C7 "The Rails"
    CAUTION ! Reports, some unconfirmed, are that C7 from Beaver River to Mt Arab Road in Conifer have been groomed BETWEEN THE RAILS ONLY buy sled pulled drags. Conditions are POOR with RAILS SHOWING. My opinion is DON'T RIDE YET ! I will update as information come in.

Addendum: Reports of some people snowmobiling between the rails. That is a good way to become intimate with your snowmobile dealers SERVICE MGR. More snow tonight and tomorrow PREDICTED by the WEATHER GUESSERS !
    Although some improvement occurred during the week it is safe to say we are at about the same stage we were last week or Worse ! Check with Norridgewok Beaver River before traveling from Old Forge. C8 through Harrisville is a possibility, but ALL areas have come off a 2 day thaw. Information is incomplete as the Cold front came through at Noon Today ! Ride Safe.
    redsleddawg
    redsleddawg
    Rider of new snowfall.