Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Redfield popo crash

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bridgeport N.Y. and Lorraine NY.
    Posts
    212

    Default

    We came up on them a couple minutes after it happened. Not sure what that 2015 Ford truck towing the trailer cost new, but there wasn't anything left on the driver side of it after running the length of that plow truck. It must have been one of those new aluminum body ones, because it was peeled open like a tuna can.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Any more info on the stillwater pavilion crash?
    Work hard, play hard!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,021

    Default Pic

    Don't think that will buff out!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    1,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ORANGE F7 View Post
    Any more info on the stillwater pavilion crash?

    They put a new post in the pavilion.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    walnutport pa
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI View Post
    Don't think that will buff out!
    Just a wash and buff or a big ouch sticker

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    POCONO MT AREA, PA
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkman View Post
    We came up on them a couple minutes after it happened. Not sure what that 2015 Ford truck towing the trailer cost new, but there wasn't anything left on the driver side of it after running the length of that plow truck. It must have been one of those new aluminum body ones, because it was peeled open like a tuna can.
    Ford started make that model in 2015 so you are correct
    "live-long-and-prosper"

    Leonard Nimoy
    March 26, 1931
    February 27, 2015
    U.S. Army Reserve, 1953-1955, Sergeant

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    walnutport pa
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1 OLD SLEDER View Post
    Ford started make that model in 2015 so you are correct
    The f-250 and up where not aluminum until 2017 the f-150 was back then

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North of Rome, NY
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ORANGE F7 View Post
    Any more info on the stillwater pavilion crash?
    https://www.adirondackexpress.com/tw...r-the-weekend/

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    POCONO MT AREA, PA
    Posts
    696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smasher8383 View Post
    The f-250 and up where not aluminum until 2017 the f-150 was back then
    Your right on your statement above
    Did I miss it that it was a F250
    I though it was just a F150
    "live-long-and-prosper"

    Leonard Nimoy
    March 26, 1931
    February 27, 2015
    U.S. Army Reserve, 1953-1955, Sergeant

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1 OLD SLEDER View Post
    Your right on your statement above
    Did I miss it that it was a F250
    I though it was just a F150
    Was either a 250 or 350.
    Hard to tell as the emblem on the fender was peeled off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •