Thread: Worth The Worth Ride & A First in 45 Years!

Default Worth The Worth Ride & A First in 45 Years!

Dropped of at LilJohn drive at 9am yesterday [tuesday] and And yes for the first time in y 45 or so years riding , A single female Drives up in her Dodge Ram with new inclosed " singlebed Trailer and a "Id Rather Be Snowmobiling" licence frame , she unloads a brand new Ski-Doo and Takes Off ! No Me2 problems for this Gal im sure ... Way to Go !!! instead of liljohn to srr , we went up into Worth area , Trails were Groomed with Plenty of Snow , plowed roads had just enough , mite be a bit worse today came the back way too the Hook n Ladder for mmmmm Super Delicious Beef n Mushroom Soup , then over to Flatrock , trails holding up nice , by 3:300 my friend wanted to stay at flatrock and BS , so i heased flatrock to pitcher to ssr , backat truck by 4 ,, just a nice sunny day , no wind 80 mile run [/B][/FONT]
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Nice & congrats! What sled did you buy your self?

Default all My Sleds ..

Quote Originally Posted by oko View Post
    Nice & congrats! What sled did you buy your self?
    Well since you asked .. the first sled i bought was a 1971 Ski-doo 440 Tnt in 1973 , used for $500 ,, went in the Navy from 76-80 , had a couple of Snoopys Ariens and then bought an 84 indy 600 ,along with an 84 Polaris Sport 44 form Pardee Brothers Cicero.. then an 89 indy 650 , a 92 indy 650 , then a 94 XLT Special [ great Sled ] .. then a 03 600 xc , an 07 600 Iq , then a 2011 600 rush pro r retro and a 2016 600rush pro S & now saving up for my 2020 Polaris 600 .. and i bought them all myself .. yes i am in the 5% Club

Nice!
    You got the good trails!

Default M

Oh I see now sez the blind man. You SAW the lady. You AIN’T the lady. The colored type musta fooled this foolish man.
    Du’oh!
    Last edited by oko; 4 Days Ago at 12:09 PM.