Thread: Dcnr

Default Dcnr

3 years of not really grooming the dcnr snowmobile fund should be pretty healthy

surely you are being sarcastic
    "they that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin

They may have enough to blow snow lol

While the humor does not escape me here, I must defend and say that last Friday/Saturday I came across multiple groomers out and about making the trails extremely pleasurable!! I do however hope that they get some additional work in the weeks to come!!
    "Every man dies, but not every man truly lives!"

Bald Eagles new groomer is down with a burnt wiring harness.And since they split the atv/snowmobile fund to 85-15 there’s not much money for grooming

From what I was told the funds don't grow from year to year there is no carry over...what is left goes back to the general fund and then distributed again next year it does not accumulate
    CHIP

There was $240000 to issue between all forest districts.Bald Eagle got $20000 I think

Firecat is correct. Funds do not carry over. All returned into the general fund. Unfortunately as years go buy and not much of the funding gets used the allotments also get smaller. Not good for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Snowman View Post
    While the humor does not escape me here, I must defend and say that last Friday/Saturday I came across multiple groomers out and about making the trails extremely pleasurable!! I do however hope that they get some additional work in the weeks to come!!
    yup. we saw 2 groomers saturday morning. one went passed us along route 44 as we were gassing up and we followed another down trout run road.
    2017 tnt 900 ACE
    2011 gsx 600 etec