Thread: Diamond Pond look Feb-25-28

Default Diamond Pond look Feb-25-28

If you are reading this down south-Mass So.N.H.and the ground is bare not here! Trails yesterday (Monday) as good as they get -Errol-SDR- Colebrook. A 10 winter riding day!!!!While it was 50 in Boston 32 here at Diamond pond.Puffy fair weather clouds even a few flurries late in the day. Traveled many trails up to the wind mills-Log Haven-buffalo farm all near a 10! Today a new riding partner and I, will hit PRR trails up to the border and back. As I listen to talk of a major nor easter Friday and Saturday likely nothing up this way. If the snodeo was in your plans don't canclel any thing. Had a few people look at my FOR sale house even an offer on it. What I look for are a husband-wife looking for the best in snowmobile location. Even though my home here is not new, all works and 35 years of the best memorise and trails. My asking price -taxes- all doable. I see my Diamond reports likely not to go beyond this season but March almost always still winter in the high country and out today to enjoy a few more great trails while I still can! Come up and enjoy, still 4 even 6 weeks in SDR country. Out for now!

Default 70 mile report Tuesday

Made it to PRR trails and should have stayed on SDR trails as all still a 10! PRR still in Sat. afternoon hump and bump.No grooming with traffic adds up to pounded times and trails today. Tried to make it to scenic overlook and trail so bad had to give up turn around and head for home. Another nice day blue sky mid thirties. Enjoy the snodeo many fond memories for me. Was part of the first one many years ago.Out for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Made it to PRR trails and should have stayed on SDR trails as all still a 10! PRR still in Sat. afternoon hump and bump.No grooming with traffic adds up to pounded times and trails today. Tried to make it to scenic overlook and trail so bad had to give up turn around and head for home. Another nice day blue sky mid thirties. Enjoy the snodeo many fond memories for me. Was part of the first one many years ago.Out for now.
    Thanks for the report diamond!I was going to make a loop that way in the am,maybe ill do millsfield.just picked up a Maine reg so bosebuck is on the books for lunch in the next couple days.Good luck with your sale,best place in my to have a snowmobile camp!