Thread: Bliss/Arcade Area

Default Bliss/Arcade Area

Any reports on this area or WNY. I know they got 12-18"+ but wonder if trails are clear of downed tree's, limbs, water holes. Would love to attempt a last ride on Sunday if rideable.

They definitely were in the plus side of that 18", I estimated 24 - 30 " on my drive thru yesterday. I'm pretty certain I saw one trail groomed. I seen very few tracks from people riding. I'm sure people are out now. There were quite a few people riding yesterday around the Pavilion area, 18"

Was hoping to find out if any clubs would be grooming Saturday to expose water and smooth things out before the cold temps sat night to make things ridable for Sunday and after. The consensus I am getting is trails are open, but no grooming by most clubs.

I rode in Canandaigua/Bloomfield area today for a few hours. Over the course of a few hours, the trails went from 10% snirt/mud to easily over 50%. Lots of water holes. Still had fun and glad we went.

Rode the bloomfield/Honeoye area today.got bad quick.no impassable water holes but plenty of them.15 inches of heavy wet snow.60 miles.heard south of honeoye had 2' of snow.its also about 5 degrees colder that way.would have made a big difference.

Some clubs are grooming now and more snow has occurred this week. Colder temps this week might improve conditions.

Has anyone been riding Franklinville---Arcade---Bliss--Java areas?

Thanks

Default Tuesday 3/13 after work ride

Should be getting pretty good with the new snow, there was some snirt, some snud, some scratchy road connections, but we made it from Pavilion to Bliss through Varysburg.

Staffords trails

Attica gas

Waiting on a train

Fields were real nice