Thread: . Nice day for a ride a trail report 3/9

Default . Nice day for a ride a trail report 3/9

Redfield to The Ridgeview, a few thin spots but nothing too bad. Plenty of snow on Salmon River Rd and Potter Rd. Fields could use a little more snow but lots of small drifts so it's fine. A couple of small washouts along the way in the woods, but nothing to worry about. Groomers have all been out and the traffic is low so far. Enjoy the day if you can. Heading back south in few.

Made it back to Redfield via highmarkrt, swancott mills, Florence. All was good. Thin around Florence TC hasn't groomed but definitely rideable. Washouts up to Redfield but all easily passable. STH by far has the best trails, all smooth. Really low traffic.

Did almost the same.sarted by timberview headed to bc then to power lines the Winona forest to little John to redfield to Florence very thin up camp 4 nice to highmarket back to camp by timberview 150 miles saw the great good bad and ugly.not bad for March riding.very low traffic

Default 350 mile weekend

Was a great weekend to ride.did 350 miles Friday-Sunday morning.sunday morning traffic looked like Saturday afternoon.got 250 miles on my sled until Saturday 1pm when on camp 4 at steel bridge some guy slid into my side to miss the people in front of him and wrecked my sled.no one hurt but sled is junk.sled was just broken in 13000 tughill miles 2010 f8sple.so I rode a new zr6000 cat to finish out the weekend.ps the guy that hit me was 53 not a young punk

Glad your okay and got right back in the saddle.
    But forgive me, I can’t resist.... how appropriate your screen name is!
    Cranky ol' white dude.

Quote Originally Posted by oko View Post
    Glad your okay and got right back in the saddle.
    But forgive me, I canít resist.... how appropriate your screen name is!
    Screen name is smasher8383 because I run demo derbies (for 20 years) and my number is 83.i like (eat a beaver)better but wife did not like that
    Last edited by smasher8383; 03-11-2018 at 04:28 PM.