View Poll Results: Do you support a vintage registration.

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I support a vintage registration of $25 and above yearly

2 8.00%
  • Yes I support a vintage registration of less than $25 yearly

5 20.00%
  • I support a vintage registration of $50 one time for the ownership of the aled

15 60.00%
  • I do not support any vintage registration

3 12.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vintage registration

Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI View Post
    I thought the new pres. was going to fix everything?
    Start by getting rid of dead weight....just a thought
    Stay right
    and slow down....

You aren't that good that you can't wreck

Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI View Post
    I thought the new pres. was going to fix everything?
    The new has plenty of good ideas and is willing to look and think outside the box. Unfortuantely the box she is working with is lined with lead and plenty of dead weight.

Quote Originally Posted by tsnow View Post
    I read it every month that it comes out. But is it just me or is there less and less in it every month.
    I try and read each magazine and the BOD meeting minutes. Dom's latest email about the rail trails also encourages attendance at the monthly BOD meetings. He states the meetings start at 10 and are over by 4. The latest minutes show the meeting started at 1 and got over about 2:30. The Sled NY meeting lasted 8 minutes. Nothing in either that I fell like I missed, a few "no report". The minutes are posted on the NYSSA website, eventually, well after they are approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamacat1 View Post
    I try and read each magazine and the BOD meeting minutes. Dom's latest email about the rail trails also encourages attendance at the monthly BOD meetings. He states the meetings start at 10 and are over by 4. The latest minutes show the meeting started at 1 and got over about 2:30. The Sled NY meeting lasted 8 minutes. Nothing in either that I fell like I missed, a few "no report". The minutes are posted on the NYSSA website, eventually, well after they are approved.
    I've been to a few BOD meeting and the thing I find the biggest waste of time and money is that they have to take a lunch break for a 6 hours meeting paid for with our membership money.
    Groomer Master
    Groomer Operator
    Trail Boss
    former President

I've been to a few BOD meeting and the thing I find the biggest waste of time and money is that they have to take a lunch break for a 6 hours meeting paid for with our membership money.
    I live less then 30 minutes away for Syracuse and you bet if the club wanted me to go they pay for my room, food and gas or I wouldn't go. I spend enough of my own money doing things for the club.

Look familiar. What makes what you said any different than what there doing ?
    No B.S. here, just fact.Ask me.
    1% er

Quote Originally Posted by Loner 618 View Post
    I live less then 30 minutes away for Syracuse and you bet if the club wanted me to go they pay for my room, food and gas or I wouldn't go. I spend enough of my own money doing things for the club.

Look familiar. What makes what you said any different than what there doing ?
    Ok your right but I think going to a 6 hour meeting is different then going to classes and meetings for 3 days.
    Groomer Master
    Groomer Operator
    Trail Boss
    former President

If anyone ever paid attention they would have noticed the governmental affairs committee of NYSSA is the most dysfunctional of all committee and a prototypical good ole boys club. I once had a chance to join this committee and maybe should have but I prefer not to stick pins and needles in my eyes.

Ok maybe I should have said this a little differently .What I meant is these meeting are short and nothing seem to be getting done so it just seem like the time it takes for lunch could be better spent working.
    Groomer Master
    Groomer Operator
    Trail Boss
    former President

Ok maybe I should have said this a little differently .What I meant is these meeting are short and nothing seem to be getting done so it just seem like the time it takes for lunch could be better spent working.
    Hey they cut costs by not buying donuts but continued with the 4 course lunch as well as desert.
    Man doesn’t live in coffee alone ya know.
    Not to mention if lunch was cut it would be easier to find a meeting place and they’d also save on travel expenses. But they don’t care they already pay for one guys room monthly even though they know He lives closer than he claims. It just shows your how selective NYSSA is when it comes to enforcing rules. It all comes down to who you know right Hal?

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    Hey they cut costs by not buying donuts but continued with the 4 course lunch as well as desert.
    Man doesn’t live in coffee alone ya know.
    Not to mention if lunch was cut it would be easier to find a meeting place and they’d also save on travel expenses. But they don’t care they already pay for one guys room monthly even though they know He lives closer than he claims. It just shows your how selective NYSSA is when it comes to enforcing rules. It all comes down to who you know right Hal?
    cant get anyone to do it now and you want to cut the few perks they get ? im not sure anyone would do it
    Mark Barnes
    Current Williamson Driftriders President
    VINTAGE SLEDS THE CASH COW OF THE NYS TRAIL SYSTEM!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast