Thread: Thanks

Default Thanks

Had some time this afternoon so I went up to our Worth trail to cut some annoying brush that has been scraping the groomer all season. Was all by myself so I would cut for a while then clean up what had been cut.

I was into that process when a small group (3 I think) of sleds came by. They shut down and through everything I had cut off the trail...to them I say THANKS.

Next came along a larger group (6-7) guess what they drove straight through with one guy near the back stopping to ask "howya doing?" With 6-7 sleds it would have taken just a minute of their time to stop and clear the trail...but don't worry as I got it.

If this happens to you think about it...someone in their "young seventies" is out there only trying to make it better for you and the groomer. Help him clear the trail!

GG

Well at least one of tha parties stopped to help. I would’ve enjoyed spending the time and chit chatting to hear some of yours and the clubs endeavors. As always THANK YOU to all
    Of you for your work and dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by groomerguy View Post
    Had some time this afternoon so I went up to our Worth trail to cut some annoying brush that has been scraping the groomer all season. Was all by myself so I would cut for a while then clean up what had been cut.

I was into that process when a small group (3 I think) of sleds came by. They shut down and through everything I had cut off the trail...to them I say THANKS.

Next came along a larger group (6-7) guess what they drove straight through with one guy near the back stopping to ask "howya doing?" With 6-7 sleds it would have taken just a minute of their time to stop and clear the trail...but don't worry as I got it.

If this happens to you think about it...someone in their "young seventies" is out there only trying to make it better for you and the groomer. Help him clear the trail!

GG
    Good luck with that one. Had the same happen to me years ago. They went as far to say how long are you going to be then after waiting a couple of min. they drove over the downed branches and went on there way. Nice to see things haven't changed.
    No B.S. here, just fact.Ask me.
    1% er

Default redecking a bridge?

I was redecking a bridge up back; my buddy pulled all the planks first before I got their; there must have 5 or 6 wannabee bridge engineers piss'in and moaning telling him he should have pulled and replace 1 board at a time; he offered them a hammer and a bar; they turned around and left. my buddy never rode a snowmobile and wasn't a club member. he couldn't believe they never offered any help! I think it was when we took a smoke break is when they left!
    if i said it once, i'll say it again. what was it i said?