Thread: 3/24/18 Ride Report

Thumbs up 3/24/18 Ride Report

Looks like last ride of the season. Left from Old Forge and out trail 1 to stillwater road was good. Got on the tracks and they had snow on them but few sections where both rails were showing. Up to Beaver River. Crossed Stillwater to set back. Stillwater road was ok for short ride to the cut off trail. The cut off trail to 10 mile was very rough. 10 mile to confusion flats to Brantingham was great. Trail Side for lunch. Then back to OF. stopped at the look out off of trail 7. 120 miles.

Trail 1

Stillwater

Stillwater trail

Cut off trail

Confusion Flats

Tri-Valley Trail Riders

Chicken

Back down the rough cut of trail

Look out

Tri-Valley Trail Riders

had few local rides after 2/18 post. Then last weekend did 705 miles in Quebec over 3 days.

Tri-Valley Trail Riders

Default And there it is...

The last gooy, artery clogging, greasy lunch till next season. Saw you guys go by near the flats. Looking good and getting er done!

Great photos ! Thanks for posting.

The professional arrogant attitude and bumpy trails in OF have convinced me to just say no purchasing a pass next year.
    The surrounding volunteer underfunded trail have been much better that the Big Lies trails the past two years.

Old Forge should quit charging people for passes. Every one of their trails should be groomed once a day for the amount of money they take in. That cut off from trail one Brantingham trail that they maintain is always bad. It's pathetic that clubs with volunteers make those town workers look like a bunch of jokers.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Knight View Post
    Old Forge should quit charging people for passes. Every one of their trails should be groomed once a day for the amount of money they take in. That cut off from trail one Brantingham trail that they maintain is always bad. It's pathetic that clubs with volunteers make those town workers look like a bunch of jokers.
    2908 miles of bliss in old forge this year and everytime I saw at least 2 groomers out on various trails... I think you fell and bumped your head and forgot what trails you wanted to ***** about. Thanks to all the O.F groomers and also the volunteers that groomed thier asses off to make the trails great again! Eat your hart out hater! Also I'd like to take this opportunity to give a big thanks to I.B. who kept thier trail fast and flat for me👍, so so nice sometimes I turned around to ride it twice!

DD- nice report, I'm jealous maybe next year I'll make it to Canada