Look at Maine.

Default Diamond Pond NH

Name:  A31F3686-899E-4A43-A98B-9AC849617FE0.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  9.7 KB
    Looks pretty good to me today.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbb1 View Post
    just a FYI for all those looking to go to Canada
    if you have a DUI< your NOT allowed in the country without a pardon!
    even our ex President George Bush, needed to get a pardon to go there LOL
    Not true, over 10 years no problem. I had one in 94' been going to QC for the last 12 yrs. Never an issue and have been asked at he border have you ever been before a judge. Yes, for dwi, how long ago , ok have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by firecat12 View Post
    Looks like a lot of trails have closed down. One last weekend from Le Cabanon with grooming last night. https://www.snowmobilecountry.ca/en/conditions/
    Closed meaning stopping grooming not lack of snow. Low traffic doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris4life View Post
    Where do you go in Quebec? I was thinking of making another trip but not sure where to go!
    St raymond would be my starting point. tq23 groomed in the last 24hrs. Straight up to the Saguenay where you can ride into may

Thumbs up Montague Inn on FB

Who else seen on FB this morning where they shared some guy's post showing he did 93 miles yesterday on Tug.

Inline4.... if your lookin' to scratch the itch one last time..... it sure beats driving the the way to Quebec.
    Tri-County Drift Hoppers
    Snowmobile Club
    Arcade, NY
    Wyoming County

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Not true, over 10 years no problem. I had one in 94' been going to QC for the last 12 yrs. Never an issue and have been asked at he border have you ever been before a judge. Yes, for dwi, how long ago , ok have fun.
    Well good to know(not that it matters to me)
    but yrs ago there was NO time limit on DUI charges and entry into canada, I knew many that had one over 20+ yrs ago and still could NOT get into canada at the time(early 2000's)
    and yes 100% our ex president, when he was president, had to get a pardon to enter Canada

so they must have changed things since I last knew of the deal with DUI's

I just shared what I used to know was true

Quote Originally Posted by Drifthopper View Post
    Who else seen on FB this morning where they shared some guy's post showing he did 93 miles yesterday on Tug.

Inline4.... if your lookin' to scratch the itch one last time..... it sure beats driving the the way to Quebec.
    I rode 90 miles Monday evening on the hill and never saw a person not even at Montague. Its certainly rideable but not comparable to what you would find in Qc this weekend. Most trails on the hill had frozen ATV tracks and very solid chop. All had enough coverage that it could be groomed but clubs call it quits as there is a serious lack of interest and riders in April. I believe I have now ridden in April now in 8 of past 10 years which includes many of my best riding memories. Also keep in mind seasonals are always open to sleds but not DEC roads. Says they are closing gates (they better bring shovels if they plan to close a couple of them).

Quote Originally Posted by mrbb1 View Post
    Well good to know(not that it matters to me)
    but yrs ago there was NO time limit on DUI charges and entry into canada, I knew many that had one over 20+ yrs ago and still could NOT get into canada at the time(early 2000's)
    and yes 100% our ex president, when he was president, had to get a pardon to enter Canada

so they must have changed things since I last knew of the deal with DUI's

I just shared what I used to know was true
    Im not so sure They sent my buddy home a couple of years ago for one he got in the 80s he's still fighting it he lives up there in Ogdensburg and used to go over all the time one time they ran his records and now he can't go back
    Mark Barnes
    Current Williamson Driftriders President
    VINTAGE SLEDS THE CASH COW OF THE NYS TRAIL SYSTEM!

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Not fun?
    Cheaper then NY. Costs about $70 a night for room dinner and full breakfast. 29% exchange rate, canít beat it! 4100 miles up there this season
    Why are you always in the NY forum trying to get people to go to Canada? No one cares about your trips to Canada. Go post in the Canadian forums. I can also tell you for a fact, from first hand knowledge, that Maine is better anyway. No thievery there either.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast