Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Polaris ranger owners

Quote Originally Posted by bbxlt View Post
    My hope is some f this energy is spent on contacting your elections officials. But my bigger hope is to hear from a ny resident with a pa registered utv and how it's done. And yes I have gone to speak with bill Magee and called David valaski.

Very simple...you can do it over the internet...simply go to PA DNR and follow instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by General Patton View Post
    Further note PA Reggie's are for OFF ROAD USE ONLY, not for public highway.
    We have many roads opened up to ATVs in North Central/Western PA that require ATV registration to ride on....

In fact ALL ATV PA reggies are not valid in NYS.
    I don't need to register my class 1 ATV in NY because its registered in PA, not sure where you going with that comment.

Default General Patton Needs an Article 5 filed against him

General Patton Needs an Article 5 filed against him

The info he is putting out I (we) have no clue where he's getting it from
    Several years ago I rode NY with my PA registered ATV and just had to get a NY permit also had to have ins on it unless the law has changed
    If the Gen was in the service he could possibly be given an Article 5 and demoted LOL
    "live-long-and-prosper"

Leonard Nimoy
    March 26, 1931
    February 27, 2015
    U.S. Army Reserve, 1953-1955, Sergeant

We got stopped this past snowmobile season in rome we run a maverick 1000, we had time started talking he also has a maverick he stated that New York was going to change the weight limit to 1500# so he said that his maverick would legal.

Quote Originally Posted by maddog542k3 View Post
    We got stopped this past snowmobile season in rome we run a maverick 1000, we had time started talking he also has a maverick he stated that New York was going to change the weight limit to 1500# so he said that his maverick would legal.
    He was talking out of his as$. Cops donít make the laws.

Quote Originally Posted by orangef7 View Post
    He was talking out of his as$. Cops donít make the laws.
    You guys don't understand what I have stated is the law. Call the DNR in PA ask them

You guys don't understand what I have stated is the law. Call the DNR in PA ask them
    I wasnít referring to you with my comment. The guy said that a police officer in NY said that the weight limit for classifying an atv was going to increase to 1500#. That is a totally made up statement if the cop really told him that.

Co-worker was telling me tonight that if you live in NY and own a s/s, you can reg in PA w/ proof of insurance and then ride in NY w/o a problem. Owner has to tell PA DMV you want to ride PA trails in order to get a PA tag. Once done, you can ride in either state. Just too bad NY can't figure this out. Really too bad that a NY resident has to go this route just to ride in NY.

Guess the same can be said too about those who reg trailers in other states in order to save $$$ because the dingbats in Albany don't know how to curb spending.

Well it happened again...!!!

Just got my 2 year renewal from PA DNR. For $20 I'm all set.

Instructions say "an updated registration card and expiration sticker will be issued upon receipt of payment. The registration card and sticker are valid for two yrs."

Why does PA continue to break the law?? (someone please explain what law they are breaking Don't just say it's against the law...show me where and why it's against the law)

Bottom line is that the folks down in Harrisburg got a revenue source that the smucks in Albany completely overlook. Obviously there is better and bigger areas for the graft and corruption in our great state than processing the many thousands of UTV registrations!

Default WOW...How easy

Up today around 5am or slightly before. Made coffee and grabbed yesterdays mail. Found renewal notice from PA.DNR for $20 for the renewal of the license on my Honda.

Googled PA. DNR ATV registration renewal and got a web site. Created my own "portal" using my VIN# , Plate number. Once I had the portal I clicked in and was able to renew my UTV registration using my credit card.

Can you say kashing for PA? NYS how stupid!

All done before 6am!

GG

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast