Thread: Letter to Gov Cuomo

Default Letter to Gov Cuomo

I just sent my usual letter to Gov. Cuomo inviting him to attend what I believe to be the largest ATV event in NYS. (I know there are other large events where attendance is more than what we have but they attend as spectators not actual participants in the event as with the Snirt Run) In it I explained the importance of the event, etc, etc, etc

However this year I did something a little different. I once again encouraged him to get the ATV laws updated so that UTV's could be registered. I pointed out the fact that many UTV owners are going out of state to register their machines and to drive home the point I sent him copies of my recent PA DNR registration and receipt

I'll keep you advised as to any feed back I get from his office

GG

When you figure out how to make it all about him and how to channel some $$$ into his re-election campaign which he doesn’t need due to the overwhelming brain dead population of nys and not to mention when he’s done destroying what’s left of upstate he will get to keep that money only then might he consider lowering himself to helping upstate.

Quote Originally Posted by groomerguy View Post
    I just sent my usual letter to Gov. Cuomo inviting him to attend what I believe to be the largest ATV event in NYS. (I know there are other large events where attendance is more than what we have but they attend as spectators not actual participants in the event as with the Snirt Run) In it I explained the importance of the event, etc, etc, etc

However this year I did something a little different. I once again encouraged him to get the ATV laws updated so that UTV's could be registered. I pointed out the fact that many UTV owners are going out of state to register their machines and to drive home the point I sent him copies of my recent PA DNR registration and receipt

I'll keep you advised as to any feed back I get from his office

GG
    i use my ranger around the farm and my daughters farm; its my legs; I am a disabled vet and was invited on a trail ride by a member of the Oswego atv club; it was great; I wish I could register it in new York; I would probably be out there riding. my walking is limited to about 40 yds. seems like all other states its legal. thanks for supporting this groomer guy
    if i said it once, i'll say it again. what was it i said?